Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloggin about bein Blogged About II and AFC CHAMPS!!!

If you have a second check out this weeks' Q&A with Ms. Pittsburgh for the Readymade blog by Lily Kane.  Awesome!  Thank you, Lily!

Whew what a week.  I spent the last 4 days sick as a dogg in New York City!  I can't remember feeling worse, or more hopeless that my health would ever return.  Figuring that most obviously our O-Line was in need of a major boost, I came to the conclusion that the Steelers must be borrowing my life force for the game, and that they'd relinquish it to me upon its conclusion.  Once the game started and Mendenhall started getting ALL his yards after contact I decided it was he who had been channeling all my energy.  Well, either that or I got the flu at a Prince concert.

Photos from the big game:


Good game, Ike!
How funny was it that he seemed to stand like this for the last several minutes of the game.  I applaud your fan-like excitement, #24.


Poor Rexy when he realizes it's all over.  


ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!!  It works!!!
After the Divisional round, I asked via this very blog for some Steelers D in the press conference.  Here you go, Mr. Steelers D himself, right up there in the talking lineup with Tomlin, Roethlisberger and Mendenhall.  

Feelin the power of the Yinz Yang strong today!  And feeling healthy, miraculously!
xo
Ms. Pittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment